Tag: Sir John Anderson

Anderson Bridge is a vehicular bridge that spans across the Singapore River.
The bridge was completed in 1910, and was named after the Governor of the Straits Settlements
and High Commissioner for the Federated Malay States (1904–1911), Sir John Anderson, who officially opened the bridge on 12 March 1910.
It formed part of the Singapore Grand Prix’s Marina Bay Street Circuit, which debuted on 28 September 2008.

by flyingbeagle