Up in the Air

This is not UP movie poster although quite similar.

When I was a child playing with floating balloons,

My mind always wondered, where all the balloons went once they released and floating to that big blue sky?

Were they floating to Heaven? or some place up there with a big net to catch those strayed balloons?

Have you ever thinking the same way? or even deeper than mine? :)

So even till now, every time I got chance to see balloons being released to the sky,

my eyes will try to follow that balloons till they became a dot then vanished, up in the air.

Ah yes I can remember wondering who those balloons went to when they flew away. Such a beautiful shot.

• June Zach says:

I could remember when I was yet a kid I thought that when balloons flew into the sky, they go beyond the clouds and even reached the outer galaxy. Hahahahaha! Such an enormous imagination! LOL :D

Nice capture! ^_^

• v1olet says:

Those balloons will fly away and the wind blows them to the lucky child somewhere. I hope … :)

• Lin says:

I just always wonder how far they travel. I wonder if anyone has tracked a balloon??

• Dora says:

Ok when I was small I was scared to see balloons going up to the sky ‘coz it was like “oh no more…” :-)

• VanillaSeven says:

ann: Thank you

June Zach: You have a great imagination Zach. You should become a movie producer :)

v1olet: Nice thought there!

Lin: Well, maybe next time we stick a GPS tracker before we let it go?

Dora: Yeah, especially when we accidentally lost it.

• Secondary Roads says:

What if I could float on that balloon in noiseless flight? No feeling of wind as we drift on the breeze. Wouldn’t it be grand? Until the balloon burst.

I was not so imaginative by that time.

What I had thought was, “Oh, they have gone!”

• Michelle says:

You are a much deeper thinker than myself! I always watch them as they float away, but only wonder where they will end up. It’s nice to think they might end up in heaven :)

• Spice Up Your Life says:

This reminds me of my daughter when she was about two years old, my husband bought her a balloon but then she accidentally let go of it and she cried and cried lol.. Great shot!

Tes: I can imagine that. Must be awkward feeling :)

Chuck: The last part is the part that I don’t wanna hear :D

rainfield: My friend did that too :)

Michelle: We can always dream on.

Spice: Thank you! Losing something is a part of precious experience too for your kid.