Above The Clouds 2

There is an unspoken feeling when we looked up to the sky,

watching those magnificent clouds slowly moving over the blue sky.

Our heart and mind are connected to the soaring kite through that thin white string.

How we wished to be able to fly so freely!

Enjoy your precious weekend my dear friends :)

• Lin says:

Wouldn’t that be lovely to sail like a bird or a kite?? I would love how quiet it would be way up there. :) Nice thought.

And to think I could poop on my neighbor’s head! ;)

This picture along with your thoughts remind me of my father who loved flying. Great shot.

• June Zach says:

The poetic piece that comes with this photo simply caught me.
    I love the snapshot you took here capturing the wonderful formation of the clouds.
    I completely agree with you that how great it would be to fly freely up in the sky! ^_^

Have a blessed weekend! :D

But I always pray for a safe landing while I am flying.

One of my favourtie pastimes with the children when they were young was laying on the grass…looking up just to see what we could see….this brought all those memories back. After we lost our dog to a brain tumor I told the children that He would be happy playing in the clouds with god and for a long time after this they could also see Ben frolicking around up there…made it a little less sad that they could see him in some way.

Lin: That is one of the benefit being able to fly high :D

ann: Glad to hear that from you Ann. He must be a great man.

JuneZach: Thank you, have a blessed weekend too my friend :)

ingimg: Looking forward to see your awesome pictures then!

rainfield: Don’t forget the parachute! :P

Tanya: Never too late to still doing it now Tanya. There is always a child in everyone of us :)

• sharkbytes says:

That is an amazing picture. The red kite makes it perfect.