Time flies

It was my youngest daughter’s (Kayla), birthday last Sunday (April 18th). She just turns 3. Geez, time sure flies, doesn’t it? I could still remember changing her stinky nappies. :P. Kids just grow up too fast these days. Good thing I like taking both my daughters’ pictures. I think ‘moments’ is the apt word instead of ‘pictures’. It’s almost like a journal of their growing up.

Here’s a little bit about Kayla. She has this amazing smile that could make you forget instantly that she just spilled milk on your favourite couch. And cute raspy voice that could make you caved in to give her whatever she asks you. A bit of a prankster, just like me :D. She’s a tad shy to new environment, but chatty once she’s got to know you. I wish her what every parent wish for their kids. The very best life she could experience.

I’ve got tons of her pics on my hard disk. Some pics are actually out of focus, or under/over exposed, but I just couldn’t throw them away. I keep them so that I could reminisce those moments later in the future. Here’s some of the best ones in her first, second, and third year, respectively.

The first year. This was my Nikon period, before I switched over to Canon. (click on image above to enlarge)

The second year, I don’t know why, but seems like I took less pictures during that year.

The third year, Kayla starts making funny faces whenever there’s a camera.

Keep on shooting!

by ingimg

Happy Birthday to Kayla, she’s a little doll. Time sure does fly and they do grow up before you know it, my oldest is already 27

• VanillaSeven says:

Your nikon moment looks good ;)
    For the expression, Kayla only gets better as years advanced.
    There’s so much love in those pictures. I believed she smile for the one who captured the photos :)

• mamalira says:

Happy birthday (belated) to your adorable Kayla.

• June Zach says:

Belated Happy Birthday Kayla! ^_^

Time is fleeting as much as we would like it to stop for just a while.

Capturing memories is one of the best hobbies in life. It’s perfectly wonderful you took nice photos of your adorable little daughter every year. Wow! :D

Oh she is adorable…and that smile just makes my heart melt!! I think now you need to share your other children with us…I remember seeing a picture of Kayla on the beach which I thought was fantastic…..these moments are to be kept for prosperity and is the very best thing about owning a camera!!

• Bing says:

Your little girl is adorable! I am charmed by her sweet smile. =)

She is 3 years old now. She will enter U very soon, and you will see yourself as an old lady.

Time flies…..

• Chin chin says:

Blessed Birthday to Kayla. Those sure are very beautiful pictures of Kayla. Keeping them is a good idea. Such lovely memories of how time flies.