Haji Lane with Brenda I

Good morning everyone! :)

Introducing our new model, Brenda.

She is a dear friend of mine and we had much fun during photo session at Haji Lane and its surrounding.

I am personally shoot about 500 shots at that time, so expect more goodness in these few days!

This is my first time using Nikon lens 24-70mm f/2.8 which I rented. I’ve been wanting to buy this superb lens but I followed my friend’s advice to rent and try it first, since the lens is very expensive! It’s good to be surrounded with wise friends :)

Brenda is a natural model, whenever she posed, it feel so fluid and effortless. You guys will see later what I mean.

Her selection of dress color fits perfectly with the graffiti wall background.

• Fadzil Zainal says:

Love the last one…her skin tone and the bokeh..

• fedhz says:

aww. she’s so pretty. ^^v yes, I also like the last pic.

• Jouir la vie says:

She is really a very nice, an pretty girl!
    Servus and have a nice day
    Kvelli

• krizzcross says:

Amazingly captured. I like the model’s expression and along with the colorful background. Well done VSeven! ;)

You have Brenda at Haji Lane, I have spiderman at Cerok Tokun.

Both of them keep the same post.

• sharkbytes says:

Nifty background and a pretty girl.

Fadzil, fedhz: That’s one of my fave too :)

Kvelli: Yes she is!

krizzcross: Thanks bro, you play part in this outing too!

rainfield: Would love to see that :)

sharkie: Thanks!

ingimg: Yes, I love the lens performance, very quick in locking focus and very sharp result. Thanks for the kind comment.

• John Sealander says:

I’d go ahead and buy the Nikon 24-70mm zoom if you can afford it. I love this lens. This is one of the sharpest zoom lenses that Nikon has ever made. It’s great for fashion, because you can comfortably shoot wide open at f/2.8, which is wonderful for separating your model from the background. A 24-70mm lens is just about the perfect focal length for any type of portrait. You’re close enough to interact with your model, and yet you still have a lot of options in framing your shot. Another nice thing about this lens is that it is shortest when the lens is set at a normal 50mm focal length. If I was forced to leave one lens on my camera at all times, this would probably be it.

• VanillaSeven says:

John: I agree with you that this is one of the sharpest lens Nikon ever made and perfect for potrait shot. The drawback are its heavy, in weight and pocket :)

I should start saving for one then…

• Lin says:

Brenda is lovely and that wall……fabulous!

• Marg says:

That gal is a perfect model. She is so pretty and the graffiti in the back ground is really great. Someone did a good job on that too. These are wonderful pictures.